Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Josh + Jenny

We were in Oregon recently for Tim's best friend Josh's wedding.  Since it was just a week after I'd purchased my new camera, of course I took the opportunity to snap A LOT of photos. 

One of the major issues I ran into was lighting.  The outdoor photos are easy - light abounds.  But inside, where the ceremony took place, it was hard to get great shots without flash.  And I didn't want to use my little pop-up flash because I knew the quality of picture wouldn't be great.  I did play a lot with the White Balance, ISO and shutter speed.  Experimentation is a great form of education...

Here are a few of my favorites - some edited a bit in iPhoto, but without any PhotoShop edits.


She was running toward something, but looked so picturesque


 The KISS!


Guest Book and Programs

First Dance

A special moment...

Cutting the Cake!

The centerpieces were so Country Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - please leave me a comment!