Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First Photoshop Panorama


Click on the image above to enlarge (and I mean enlarge!)

It's far from perfect, but I took a series of photos in Central Park with my old point-n-shoot (Canon PowerShot), then merged them into a panorama using Photoshop.  This is also my first attempt at adding text to a Photoshop project.  Though there are many issues with this project (which I won't point out...), I'm still fairly pleased with the outcome.  It's all a learning experience, right?

Photoshop users - any suggestions for what more to do with this project?  And how?

1 comment:

  1. I like it a lot. It looks like one of those posters you buy in the giftshops! I am too new to photoshop to offer advice but if I find anything, I will pass it along!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - please leave me a comment!